A terror attack injured 40 people and killed 8 today, August 8 2011. The attack took place along the Israel/Egypt boarder and was focused on buses, civilian vehicles, and soldiers stationed there. Originating from Gaza, the premeditated attack specifically targeted Israeli citizens near a popular tourist location firing as many as 90 rockets in the populated area.
- 01:14 – Hamas-run Gaza rocket just struck southern Israel community.
- 23:14 – Three more Gaza rockets just struck southern Israel.
- 21:59 – Following the terror attacks emanting from the Gaza Strip, the Israel Defense Forces’ soldiers helped in moving babies to protected wings in the hospital.
- 21:33 – A short while ago two rockets fired from Hamas-run Gaza fell near Eshkol Regional Council.
- 19:45 – Hamas launched a mortar shell with phosphorus which hit Kerem Shalom today.
- 19:27 – Hamas-run Gaza rocket hit southern Israel communities near Israel-Gaza border. A total of 31 rockets struck Israel today.
- 17:15 – Another Gaza rocket hit Israel, which is approximatly 11 miles north of the Gaza Strip, threatening the lives of 112,900 Ashkelon residents.
- 17:02 – IDF Announcement: In Response to Rocket Fire, Israel Air Force Targets Terror Sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 16:40 – Fifty Gazans entered Israel for medical treatment while 22 rockets landed in southern Israel.
- 14:03 – On Thursday Israel sent 263 truckloads with goods and gas into the Gaza Strip for the Palestinian Population and is sending more today.
- 12:00 -2 rockets hit so. of Ashkelon, Israel, threatening 112,900 Ashkelon residents; city Pop. = 1/3 of Florence, Italy Pop.
- 10:00 -7 rockets hit Israel in last couple of hours
- 07:20 -Iron Dome intercepts 3 rockets launched from Gaza into Israel
- 06:56 -Short while ago, 4 more Gaza rockets struck southern Israel.
- 05:26 – Another Hamas-run Gaza rocket hit Eshkol Regional Council in southern Israel.
- 05:16 – An unpleasant wake up: Another Hamas-run Gaza rocket struck Ashkelon, home to 112,900 civilians.
- 04:13 – Short while ago, 3 more Hamas-run Gaza rockets hit southern Israel. So far tonight, approximately 12 rockets struck Israeli civilians.
- 03:01 – Short while ago, another Gaza rocket struck southern Israel, another restless night.
- 01:38 – Summary of today’s events.
- 00:54 – Short while ago, another Gaza rocket landed in southern Israel.
- 23:57 – Short while ago, four Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel. The terror attacks continue.
- 21:38 – A short while ago, 3 Gaza rockets struck southern Israel city of Be’er Sheva, leading to three civilians severely injured and one moderately injured.
- 20:21 – Update: Two kids, one two months-year-old baby, wounded a few minutes ago from the Gaza rocket attack at southern Israeli cities.
- 20:13 – In the last 10 minutes, 10 Gaza rockets pounded Israel, placing millions of Israelis in line of fire.
- 19:42 – Short while ago, two Gaza rockets struck and damaged Israel-Gaza Erez Crossing. Five additional Gaza rockets struck southern Israel communities.
- 18:09 – Update: Another Gaza rocket struck southern Israel community, Neve Eshkol Regional Council.
- 17:25 – Update: More than 20 Gaza rockets were launched at southern Israeli cities today injuring five civilians.
- 15:40 – IDF Announcement: IAF Targets Terrorist Squad in the Northern Gaza Strip
- 15:04 – In the past hour, six Gaza rockets were launched into Israel; 5 struck southern Israel cities and one was intercepted by Iron Dome System.
- 13:10 – Two more Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel; More than 45 Gaza rockets over past 48 hours.
- 05:45 – Overnight, a total of ten Gaza rockets struck major population centers in southern Israel.
- 05:45 – Terrorists from Gaza strike city of Ashdod; three people severely injured from the rocket attack.
- 04:10 – IDF Announcement: In Response to Terror Attack, IAF Targets Four Sites in the Gaza Strip
- 21:59 – 2 more Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel; More than 25 rockets landed over past 2 days.
- 19:56 – IAF Targets Rocket Launchers in Three Separate Incidents
- 18:45 – Another Gaza rocket landed in southern Israel.
- 18:20 – A short while ago, another Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel.
- 16:00 – 2 rockets landed in southern Israel
- 15:00 – IDF Announcement: IAF Targets Terror Sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 09:15 – Home Front Command releases safety instructions.
- 09:00 – Israeli city Ashdod under rocket attack: One rocket struck synagogue rooftop, injuring three, and another landed next to children’s school
- 07:43 – Update: Overnight approx. 15 Gaza rockets were launched into Israel, targeting civilians. Iron Dome, the Israeli missile-defense system, was activated three times.
- 07:02 – Short while ago, rocket launched from Gaza landed in southern Israel; Overnight, approximately 6 rockets were launched from Gaza.
- 06:27 – Following the terror attack on Israeli civilians by terrorists from Gaza, the Israel Air Force targeted terror sites in Gaza.
- 24:00 – Eight Israelis killed from multi-pronged terror attack
- 21:20 – IDF Soldier Killed in multi-pronged terror attack
- 20:45 – Iron Dome, Israeli missile-defense system, intercepted rocket launched from Gaza into Israel
- 20:04 – Update: Israel police closed roads in southern Israel following today’s multi-pronged terror attack.
- 20:00 – IDF Chief of Staff: This is severe incident. IDF forces engaged with and hit terrorists at eye contact. IDF continues to operate in the south.
- 18:50 – IDF Spokeswoman: 7 Israelis killed in vicious terror attack in Israel.
- 17:45 – Today’s multi-pronged terror attack on innocent civilians near Israel’s southernmost city of Eilat led to 40 injured people and invovled live fire at civilian buses and a vehicle.
- 15:41 – Seven terrorists were hit by IDF after they carried out terror attack on Israel civilians.
- 15:27 – During multi-pronged terror attack, a vehicle was injured by roadside bomb.
- 15:05 – IDF Spokeswoman: Attack in Israel was directed towards civilians.
- 14:58 – Multi-pronged terror attack on Israel civilians came from Gaza.
- 14:57 – All 14 Israeli casualties were evacuated to local hospitals in Israel.
- 14:30 – IDF Spokesperson Announcment: Combined Terrorist Attacks in Southern Israel
- 14:20 – Mortar shells are being fired at southern Israel.
- 14:00 – IDF Spokeswoman: Initial update: Exchange of fire between IDF security sources and terrorists are taking place in Israeli territory
Related: Global Test Market
As you age, your body often declines in health. Because your body is not in its prime and your organs have been working longer,…
As a business owner, it is paramount to measure the success of your products in order to expand and reap profits. By surveying which…
Having a baby is a big step to take with your partner. You’re bringing a new life into the world and you’re permanently changing…
If you want to build wealth, owning a business can be a great way to do that. Some people make that happen by building…
Software is essential for just about every conceivable business. No matter your industry, no matter your market, you need to be taking advantage of…
There are a lot of elements that go into running a business. However, some of them deserve special attention. When you shift your focus…
Are you applying for a credit card for the first time? Having a credit card will open many doors for you, especially if you’re…
Every business in the modern world is going to incorporate a substantial amount of technology. This will also be true for your business, no…