A terror attack injured 40 people and killed 8 today, August 8 2011. The attack took place along the Israel/Egypt boarder and was focused on buses, civilian vehicles, and soldiers stationed there. Originating from Gaza, the premeditated attack specifically targeted Israeli citizens near a popular tourist location firing as many as 90 rockets in the populated area.
- 01:14 – Hamas-run Gaza rocket just struck southern Israel community.
- 23:14 – Three more Gaza rockets just struck southern Israel.
- 21:59 – Following the terror attacks emanting from the Gaza Strip, the Israel Defense Forces’ soldiers helped in moving babies to protected wings in the hospital.
- 21:33 – A short while ago two rockets fired from Hamas-run Gaza fell near Eshkol Regional Council.
- 19:45 – Hamas launched a mortar shell with phosphorus which hit Kerem Shalom today.
- 19:27 – Hamas-run Gaza rocket hit southern Israel communities near Israel-Gaza border. A total of 31 rockets struck Israel today.
- 17:15 – Another Gaza rocket hit Israel, which is approximatly 11 miles north of the Gaza Strip, threatening the lives of 112,900 Ashkelon residents.
- 17:02 – IDF Announcement: In Response to Rocket Fire, Israel Air Force Targets Terror Sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 16:40 – Fifty Gazans entered Israel for medical treatment while 22 rockets landed in southern Israel.
- 14:03 – On Thursday Israel sent 263 truckloads with goods and gas into the Gaza Strip for the Palestinian Population and is sending more today.
- 12:00 -2 rockets hit so. of Ashkelon, Israel, threatening 112,900 Ashkelon residents; city Pop. = 1/3 of Florence, Italy Pop.
- 10:00 -7 rockets hit Israel in last couple of hours
- 07:20 -Iron Dome intercepts 3 rockets launched from Gaza into Israel
- 06:56 -Short while ago, 4 more Gaza rockets struck southern Israel.
- 05:26 – Another Hamas-run Gaza rocket hit Eshkol Regional Council in southern Israel.
- 05:16 – An unpleasant wake up: Another Hamas-run Gaza rocket struck Ashkelon, home to 112,900 civilians.
- 04:13 – Short while ago, 3 more Hamas-run Gaza rockets hit southern Israel. So far tonight, approximately 12 rockets struck Israeli civilians.
- 03:01 – Short while ago, another Gaza rocket struck southern Israel, another restless night.
- 01:38 – Summary of today’s events.
- 00:54 – Short while ago, another Gaza rocket landed in southern Israel.
- 23:57 – Short while ago, four Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel. The terror attacks continue.
- 21:38 – A short while ago, 3 Gaza rockets struck southern Israel city of Be’er Sheva, leading to three civilians severely injured and one moderately injured.
- 20:21 – Update: Two kids, one two months-year-old baby, wounded a few minutes ago from the Gaza rocket attack at southern Israeli cities.
- 20:13 – In the last 10 minutes, 10 Gaza rockets pounded Israel, placing millions of Israelis in line of fire.
- 19:42 – Short while ago, two Gaza rockets struck and damaged Israel-Gaza Erez Crossing. Five additional Gaza rockets struck southern Israel communities.
- 18:09 – Update: Another Gaza rocket struck southern Israel community, Neve Eshkol Regional Council.
- 17:25 – Update: More than 20 Gaza rockets were launched at southern Israeli cities today injuring five civilians.
- 15:40 – IDF Announcement: IAF Targets Terrorist Squad in the Northern Gaza Strip
- 15:04 – In the past hour, six Gaza rockets were launched into Israel; 5 struck southern Israel cities and one was intercepted by Iron Dome System.
- 13:10 – Two more Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel; More than 45 Gaza rockets over past 48 hours.
- 05:45 – Overnight, a total of ten Gaza rockets struck major population centers in southern Israel.
- 05:45 – Terrorists from Gaza strike city of Ashdod; three people severely injured from the rocket attack.
- 04:10 – IDF Announcement: In Response to Terror Attack, IAF Targets Four Sites in the Gaza Strip
- 21:59 – 2 more Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel; More than 25 rockets landed over past 2 days.
- 19:56 – IAF Targets Rocket Launchers in Three Separate Incidents
- 18:45 – Another Gaza rocket landed in southern Israel.
- 18:20 – A short while ago, another Gaza rockets landed in southern Israel.
- 16:00 – 2 rockets landed in southern Israel
- 15:00 – IDF Announcement: IAF Targets Terror Sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 09:15 – Home Front Command releases safety instructions.
- 09:00 – Israeli city Ashdod under rocket attack: One rocket struck synagogue rooftop, injuring three, and another landed next to children’s school
- 07:43 – Update: Overnight approx. 15 Gaza rockets were launched into Israel, targeting civilians. Iron Dome, the Israeli missile-defense system, was activated three times.
- 07:02 – Short while ago, rocket launched from Gaza landed in southern Israel; Overnight, approximately 6 rockets were launched from Gaza.
- 06:27 – Following the terror attack on Israeli civilians by terrorists from Gaza, the Israel Air Force targeted terror sites in Gaza.
- 24:00 – Eight Israelis killed from multi-pronged terror attack
- 21:20 – IDF Soldier Killed in multi-pronged terror attack
- 20:45 – Iron Dome, Israeli missile-defense system, intercepted rocket launched from Gaza into Israel
- 20:04 – Update: Israel police closed roads in southern Israel following today’s multi-pronged terror attack.
- 20:00 – IDF Chief of Staff: This is severe incident. IDF forces engaged with and hit terrorists at eye contact. IDF continues to operate in the south.
- 18:50 – IDF Spokeswoman: 7 Israelis killed in vicious terror attack in Israel.
- 17:45 – Today’s multi-pronged terror attack on innocent civilians near Israel’s southernmost city of Eilat led to 40 injured people and invovled live fire at civilian buses and a vehicle.
- 15:41 – Seven terrorists were hit by IDF after they carried out terror attack on Israel civilians.
- 15:27 – During multi-pronged terror attack, a vehicle was injured by roadside bomb.
- 15:05 – IDF Spokeswoman: Attack in Israel was directed towards civilians.
- 14:58 – Multi-pronged terror attack on Israel civilians came from Gaza.
- 14:57 – All 14 Israeli casualties were evacuated to local hospitals in Israel.
- 14:30 – IDF Spokesperson Announcment: Combined Terrorist Attacks in Southern Israel
- 14:20 – Mortar shells are being fired at southern Israel.
- 14:00 – IDF Spokeswoman: Initial update: Exchange of fire between IDF security sources and terrorists are taking place in Israeli territory
Related: Global Test Market