With Donald Trump winning this election, many celebrities are fearful of a Trump presidency and vowed to move to Canada when he wins. This proves just how inept celebrities are when it comes to politics. Instead of rational ideology, they are choosing to reject America completely and move to Canada if he is elected. They may not realize that Canada can deport undocumented celebrities seeking refuge in their country.
Here is a list of celebrities who plan to move to Canada if Trump wins the election:
Ms. Dunham told the Hollywood Reporter that if Trump wins, “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” Dunham told THR. “I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.” The creator of the HBO show Girls is a avid Hillary fan and zealous feminist. She has been actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton.
Rev. Al Sharpton
The champion of victims and alleged crisis profiteer has said that he is “reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins”. There may be many who would happy to see him leave if only to avoid seeing him lingering at another crime scene.
The aging singer who helped usher in the dreaded age of auto tune tweeted “If he were elected, I’m moving to Jupiter”. Since interplanetary travel is still years away, Nova Scotia will have to suffice.
The former Cosby actress and The View Co-Host has said, “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket.” Getting work in Canada may not be as easy, hopefully she saved enough money to replace her lost View income when she moves
If Jon Stewart still hosted the Daily Show, Trump would provide years of material and ratings. Now that he is roaming Hollywood and lobbying, he is no fan of Trump. He actually said he’d prefer to leave the planet Earth entirely if Trump is elected, the Inquisitr reports.
Goldberg seems to fear a Trump administration. She has said, “I don’t think that’s America. I don’t want it to be America. Maybe it’s time for me to move.” Considering there has not been a good Whoopi Goldberg moving in years, it is unsure if the majority Americans will miss her.
How many of these celebrities are bright enough to handle legal immigration to Canada? In a few years we may hear about an undocumented celebrity problem causing headaches for Justin Trudeau in Canada.
This is unfortunate. Cranston is a good actor who will always be remembered as Walter White from Breaking Bad. He may be missed.
Celebrities we would like to see move to Canada
Regardless if Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton, here are a few celebrities we would love to see move to Canada:
- Miley Cyrus – Her assault on common sense and decency leaves most Americans scratching their heads wondering, what is wrong with her? Her permanent exodus to any foreign country would be a welcome relief.
- The Kardashians – The world would be a better place if the entire Kardashian clan left the planet. They might have enough money now to make that happen. If not, can somebody start a Kickstarter campaign to make this happen?
- Justin Bieber – A Canadian born celebrity who is a poor representative of his country. What would it take to deport him back to his home country? Maybe Trump can make this happen if he becomes president.
- Hillary Clinton – Hillary may have to flee the country to avoid prosecution for her potentially unlawful mishandling of classified emails. Will her friend Donald pardon her or allow her to fade away gracefully?
- Ted Cruz – He was born in Canada. With his loss to Trump, perhaps he will move back and challenge Justin Trudeau for Canadian Prime Minister.